Hi all! This is my first official post to my first official blog and I am not sure where to start. I guess I wanted to make clear what my intentions are: I would like to make more educated decisions about the products that I use, have in my home, and support through spending, on a local, national and global level.
That being said, a wise woman once said "You cannot live in a tree house and sleep on a bed made of horse hair." In other words, I am doing what I can to make these choices (and look forward to the blog as a space for education and sharing), but I am not the utmost socially responsible person around and I recognize that for myself and others, this is not an overnight process.
Lastly, let's face it: the fight for justice can be a real downer. Therefore, I will be adding in occasional highlights from my lovely life as a thrice all American (A Tacoma dweller and proud of it)!
What is this all about?
This blog will attempt to share my views about the (ever uphill) journey towards social and corporate responsibility. I would like to make more educated consumer decisions; especially those which effect my own personal health and the health of others on a local, national and global level.
But let's face it: the fight for justice can be a real downer. Therefore, I will be adding in occasional highlights from my lovely life as a thrice all American (A Tacoma dweller and proud of it)!
But let's face it: the fight for justice can be a real downer. Therefore, I will be adding in occasional highlights from my lovely life as a thrice all American (A Tacoma dweller and proud of it)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment