What is this all about?

This blog will attempt to share my views about the (ever uphill) journey towards social and corporate responsibility. I would like to make more educated consumer decisions; especially those which effect my own personal health and the health of others on a local, national and global level.

But let's face it: the fight for justice can be a real downer. Therefore, I will be adding in occasional highlights from my lovely life as a thrice all American (A Tacoma dweller and proud of it)!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

All this for nothing?

A friend just sent an interesting link about chemicals in our body and how we CANNOT avoid them. please check it out:

http://www.nrdc.org/thisgreenlife/0803.asp

And while the article has some good info at the bottom about what we can do, it left me asking the question: Did I throw out all my paraben and phthalate containing products for nothing? Switch from gladware to pyrex for nothing? I hope not...

No comments: