What is this all about?

This blog will attempt to share my views about the (ever uphill) journey towards social and corporate responsibility. I would like to make more educated consumer decisions; especially those which effect my own personal health and the health of others on a local, national and global level.

But let's face it: the fight for justice can be a real downer. Therefore, I will be adding in occasional highlights from my lovely life as a thrice all American (A Tacoma dweller and proud of it)!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

This is why you should care

One day, a long time ago, I fell in love. Her name is Neko Case. She is cool. She calls Tacoma home. She sings songs. And she just seems like the type of lady that I would love to drink a glass of wine with.

She is playing a show in Tacoma, just two days before she plays in Seattle. I cannot make the Seattle show. I will be in Michigan. I can, however, make the Tacoma show. Nothing could be finer.

More to come... I await the online tickets being available in just a few minutes!

No comments: