What is this all about?

This blog will attempt to share my views about the (ever uphill) journey towards social and corporate responsibility. I would like to make more educated consumer decisions; especially those which effect my own personal health and the health of others on a local, national and global level.

But let's face it: the fight for justice can be a real downer. Therefore, I will be adding in occasional highlights from my lovely life as a thrice all American (A Tacoma dweller and proud of it)!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

My staycation in Tacoma

Someone asked me today if I will go somewhere in Tacoma next week that I have not been to before. I am taking a staycation in order to get some rest. You see, most of my vacation is used to travel to Chicago, and while restful in a different sort of way, I am really looking forward to my time here.

I want to swim in the Titlow pool. I want to finish one book I am reading, (The Geography of Bliss by Eric Weiner) and start another... any suggestions?

There is lots to do in that week. I may just blog about it. But Titlow pool... that is on there for sure.

No comments: